Saturday 10 March 2007

shutdown


Would you? Could you? Should you? The challenge is to switch off your computer for the whole of Saturday 24th March. Talking to Marc about it, he pointed out that he won't be using the computer much that day since he has an Open Day at work. So I have decided that I will do it. It will be a good opportunity to remember all the things I can do but so often don't do because it's much easier to sit in front of Internet surfing (or sorting photos, writing my blog...). If it's good weather I'll go out for a long walk with the buggy. And I could also get some knitting done, get ahead on youth group preparation ... the possibilities are endless!
And who'd like to get a phonecall from me that day??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! A comment just for you! I wish I could get back to writing my blog, but I never seem to have the time or the inclination! Checked your hubby's blog, but you didn't mention it's all in French...!