Saturday 3 March 2007

second attempt!

Well, Marc had started his blog so I thought maybe it was about time I got one going again too. But I started one a few days ago and it seems to have become detached from my Google account and I can no longer get into it! So here goes again, firstly with the entry I made on February 28th!

My last blog tailed off during pregnancy, when I found nothing left to say except "isn't pregnancy long?!". But life with a baby is definitely more interesting than pregnancy, and I know there are people out there who want to have regular updates on Simon's life, so here goes...

Life with a baby is anything but predictable. You can have days like yesterday, where he screams - who knows why? - all day except feeds and a couple of quiet moments on my lap, and days like today, where the little angel gazed intently at me throughout our supermarket shop, had a lovely giggly playtime with me when we got home, and now is spending all afternoon sleeping peacefully in his carry-cot next to me.

So today Mummy is actually getting stuff done - preparing youth group while checking messages on her BabyCentre forum and drinking mint-and-licorice infusion. *yummy*

No comments: