Tuesday 22 May 2007

Hilary likes to google

Ok, this is a silly Internet game, but it is actually very funny! You type into a Google search (in my case) “Hilary likes to” and then you see how many of the results apply to you.

Here’s mine:

1. Hilary likes to move quickly, take risks.

Not usually, but it can happen (getting married in 3½ months … didn’t feel like a risk though!)

2. We get the juice on where Hilary likes to spend her down time. Let's just say that a cemetery is involved!

Er, right. No.

3. Hilary likes to be needed, as well as to cherish and protect her loved ones, of whom she is somewhat possessive. Hilary is attracted to foreigners, …

I’d say yes. And as for the last part, one foreigner in particular!

4. Late at night and on the weekends, Hilary likes to consider herself a writer.

Well, I suppose I have my blog!

5. Hilary likes to spend time with her 5 year old mare and boxer Holly.

Haha. Not that I’ve noticed!

6. You can see where Molly likes to eat in New York; where Hilary likes to shop in Los Angeles …

Yeah…

7. Hilary likes to find the wonderful things hidden in plain view, and helping others to see them, too.

I’d like to say yes…?

8. Hilary likes to review what she's eaten.

Only during pregnancy (euh, gross!).

9. Hilary likes to encourage families to come here in the school holidays.

No. Sorry.

10. Hilary likes to make use of glass that others have no use for.

Not really.
I also wanted to add number 14 – “Hilary likes to hear the speeches she has written.” How smug of me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had the great idea to try this in French and with my full first name ... ahem ...

lish said...

Funnily enough, I thought of you, and thought you'd better not try!!

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooooo I've been gazing adoringly at my nephew and am no totally distracted from work! xxx lots of love to you all :)