Thursday 30 April 2009

family and bad back

Yesterday evening my sister Ali came over for tea and spent the evening with us. This afternoon I took the boys to visit my Grandpa. I am really going to miss having family members so close by, but it would be unfair to blame the move to Benin. After all, if we hadn't been going to move to Benin, we would probably still be living in France, and I never would have had this opportunity to live so close to family for six months!

I'm not feeling too stressed about what is left to do. We seem to be getting on with things well. I was anxious when my back got quite bad at the beginning of the week, but a combination of prayer and being careful has meant that it has eased off a lot. I would appreciate more prayer that it stays strong throughout packing and all the travelling ahead of us!

No comments: