Sunday 2 September 2007

getting ready

When we arrived back in England, there was an information pack from ANCC (our Bible college) waiting for us. Reading through the different pages, I felt both excited and a little daunted. On one hand, I can’t wait to get there, meet people and start learning … on the other hand, even when we’re on holiday and being cooked for, looking after Simon seems to take up most of my day. That said, we received a reading list to prepare for college – Ruth and Rob or Dad had several on the books on it, which is a blessing – and I did manage to read a book in a week. It was “Knowing Jesus Through The Old Testament”, by Christopher J. H. Wright, which I found extremely interesting. Marc is now reading it and I’ve got started on “Clash of Worlds” by David Burnett.

Simon is well and happy, and still impressing people with his charm and good behaviour! His backwards crawling is coming on wonderfully ;o)

No comments: