Friday 27 July 2007

yaaaaaawn!

A few thoughts … random order since I’m very tired. I even went to hang out the washing with the peg bag but not the washing!

Our heads were buzzing with everything we need to do when we went to bed last night, so neither of us got to sleep for over two hours. Simon slept very well, though. He seems to realise there is something going on, but it isn’t bothering him too much!

Half our furniture went today, dispersed to various friends from church who are buying it from us. That all went smoothly, thanks to other friends from church who came and helped to carry it! That was a relief, and, as Marc said, at least now we have more space to put our boxes and the things that are still waiting to be packed.

I took Simon to the market for the last time today. The market vendors were sincerely sad that we are leaving, and made me promise to write to them, even going as far as to write out their address for me! I was touched, as I’ve been feeling sad about not seeing them any more, but I didn’t realise they’d be as sentimental as me!

I had already become quite good at getting rid of things – now that I’m so tired I am just chucking everything away merrily!

Oh, I hope we sleep better this evening!!
PS I doubt I'll blog again before we get to the UK ... so Tuesday at the earliest!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. Xxx