Monday 1 September 2008

family time

No big news to report - we've been spending time with my parents, keeping Simon busy and starting to get on with support raising.


I had my 20-week scan on Thursday and the baby is growing well and looking healthy. The sonographer was brilliant - not only friendly but also taking the time to point everything out in detail. Even things like the four chambers of the baby's heart, which part of the brain controls movement and so on. It was good to know that the placenta is nice and high up, so no potential problems for delivery.


Later today Ruth (one of my sisters), Rob (my bro-in-law) and Andrew (my nephew) arrive to spend a few days with us. My other sister Ali has taken the week off work too. We are very rarely all together, so this is a real blessing!


Out on a walk at Priory Park:


No comments: