Wednesday 16 July 2008

where all is revealed ...

... as Hilary admits that the reason she has been feeling sick and not blogging so much is because of this tiny being inside her:



We are of course very happy ... though I will be able to rejoice more when I stop feeling so sick. I've been back on medication which does help, but it's been eight or nine weeks now, and it really is miserable! Anyway, I'm not here to complain but to share good news!


Assuming all goes well with the pregnancy, and our support-raising, we will still leave for Benin in November, and I will give birth out there. Which is a slightly daunting thought, but not as much as it would have been for a first child.

1 comment:

spragofax said...

Hey Hillary,
I must say: our ultrasound seemed much clearer... but if one knows what to look for... Just kidding! Congratulations.
Nice blog, I just can't keep mine running... but maybe once we leave the country.
Greetings and all the best, God bless,

Ben