Friday 25 July 2008

en France

I'm glad to say that we have made it to France safely, despite the slight hassles of trying to pack when we hadn't unpacked properly from our move yet! Also the move wiped me out, so I couldn't even find much motivation for unpacking.
On the positive side, I am definitely feeling less and less sick and finally feel like I'm actually getting some rest and finding a bit more energy. I know that theoretically I'm in the second trimester of this pregnancy, but I'm looking forward to actually feeling that glowing, all's-right-with-the-world feeling again.
It is good to be here, lovely to have sunshine, great to see family! Simon is loving the box of toys his French grandparents have, especially all the cars, buses and tractors!
No recent photos, as we ran the batteries down and didn't get round to recharging them until just before we left!

No comments: