Saturday 22 March 2008

Ahhh...

… I am now in holiday mode! I noticed almost as soon as we got to my parents’ – suddenly I felt lethargic and unmotivated to do all the things I had thought it would be useful to do during our holidays. The hours slipped past like honey on a knife … slowly but easily.

However, no one seems to have explained to Simon about Holiday Mode, and he is as full of beans as ever. The weather – high winds with snow showers – hasn’t exactly made for ideal playing-outside conditions, so he’s been running up and down Grandmum and Grandad’s living room to shouts of “No! Not the DVD player!” “No! Don’t eat the flowers!” “Leave the books alone!”

We did manage to play outside for a while yesterday though, and Simon didn’t even seem to mind being blown off his feet a few times. Apparently that was what had happened to this daffodil too!

No comments: