Saturday 12 January 2008

back to the books

The non-functioning internet connection in our flat has kept me off-line a lot since getting back last weekend, but also the amount of work I already have! I thought it would be a good idea this term to do modules which mainly involved continuous assessment, so that I wouldn't have a lot of work at the end of term. Now I'm realising that what it actually means is that I'll have a lot of work right through the term :oP

Despite the workload, I'm excited about the modules I'm doing this term. They seem to be more brain-stretching than those I took last term and there'll be more actual looking at the biblical text - even in Hebrew classes, since we're going to be looking at the book of Jonah.

Simon is happy to be back at the nursery. We did take him out of nursery for coffee break on Tuesday, as our tutor group was celebrating the birthdays that had taken place during the holidays, including his! He had a wonderful cake made for him by Anna, and loved eating it and smearing it all over his face and jeans!




No comments: