Thursday 28 June 2007

life pottles on...

My blog has been somewhat quiet the last week or so as I don’t feel there is much to report! Simon continues to eat – he loves baguette and rice cakes, seems to like courgette, takes a few mouthfuls of various other fruit and veg, and won’t even put carrot in his mouth! Sometimes it seems as though everything goes into his mouth then falls out again, but his nappies attest that some things do make it further (sorry if that’s too much information!).
He has also learnt to turn from his back onto his front, then gets very frustrated because he can't then get anywhere ... but I don't think it'll be long!

The weather is quite depressing at the moment. With heavy showers occurring frequently, it puts me off going out with the buggy, though we do get out most days if only for a quite trot around the block.

The moving date seems to be coming at us fast! But I try to fill a box a day – though now that books and winter clothes are packed, when there’s anything else I think I can pack, it probably means we can do without it. So I’m also giving away / recycling / throwing out as much as possible!

No comments: