Wednesday 14 November 2007

Deadlines!

If blog posts are less frequent at the moment, it's because our Term 1 assignments are due in on Wednesday of next week! But I thought I would do a quick post explaining what I am writing my assignments on.
This term is slightly odd in that we don't have any purely Biblical modules. I therefore have assignments to write for Development Studies and Jewish Studies. My Development Studies assignment is a discussion of the poverty trap model proposed by Robert Chambers. For Jewish Studies I'm writing about the role of women in Judaism. I'm kind of writing them in parallel - I'm certainly not likely to confuse them!
I'm also revising for my Advanced Hebrew exam. In the Mock Exam on Monday I got a higher mark than I expected, but a much lower mark than I'd like to get in the final exam! At least I now know what I need to revise ... everything, actually!
I'd better get back to my work, but just a bit of Simon news - he's now learnt to wave at people and to clap his hands!

No comments: